Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Southeast Texas pics

Ten days without blogging . . . whoops. I've been busy looking for a job. I've got another interview Friday morning - hopefully something will come up soon. In the meantime I've been slowly uploading pics from Texas.

  • Here's a few from game night:

    Kitchen Table Hold 'Em

    Deck

    Rakin' it in

    Bones

  • Jacob & Jonah's birthday party!

    5th Birthday

    SpongeBob & cupcakes

    Grillin'

    Mmm-hmm

  • I've also created a new set: Southeast Texas. Here are some examples:

    Vonnie's
    Vonnie's liquor store in Groves

    Spoetzl
    My favorite beer

    Hot links
    Hot links

    Port Neches city limit
    Port Neches city limit

    TX 'burb
    'burb painted like the Texas flag in Port Neches


2 comments:

Ben said...

Hope the interview went well this morning! Ah....game night; I haven't had one of those in a long time. They typically end disastrously.

Anonymous said...

workin' on another 10 days. :p